Road Accident Essay, 1000 Words Essay on Road Accident. 1000 word road accident essay in English for students in classes 5th, 8th, 9th, 10th, and 2nd year. Learn how to write a Road Accident Essay to get the best grades.
Road Accident Essay
It has always been difficult to cope with the death of someone with whom we had a strong bond. Road accidents have been all too regular in recent years. The number of automobiles and modes of transportation has expanded in tandem with the increase in population. People are irresponsible and unaware of basic driving rules, resulting in accidents that may have been prevented if traffic rules had been observed.
In the press, there are numerous reports of tragic accidents. These accidents result in a significant loss of lives and property. On the road, drivers must exercise extreme caution. Due to the rise in such accidents, even individuals walking on the sidewalk are at risk. Every day, people see incidents on the news, through relatives, and even with their own eyes, and they continue to drive carelessly.
Incident: I was driving home from holiday shopping when I came across a road accident. It was around 6 o’clock in the evening when I was with my sister. We noticed a mob in the centre of the road encircling something. We had no idea what was going on because the first thing that came to mind was that it was probably a fight between two men. However, when we arrived at the location, we discovered that an accident had occurred.
After that, we learned the entire tale. A man was crossing the road when he was struck by a truck, seriously injuring him. People were asking for an ambulance because the man was bleeding heavily on the ground. We immediately summoned an ambulance, but time was running out. As a result, an auto driver hurried the man to the hospital in his vehicle.
The cops arrived after the people had apprehended the driver and were beating him up. When the cops arrived, they apprehended the driver and questioned him about the incident. We later discovered that the driver was inebriated. He was apprehended by the police and taken to the hospital for questioning. Thankfully, the driver was deemed uninjured. His wounds were dressed, but he was still in shock, according to the physicians. That experience taught me the value of our life.
“An unfortunate incident occurs unintentionally and unexpectedly, usually resulting in harm and property loss.”
Main Reasons of Accidents
- Natural reasons such as poor road conditions, severe weather, and stray animals are beyond our control, but we can mitigate their impact by taking basic precautions.
- Lack of Discipline is one of the main causes. The main cause of traffic accidents is that we are unaware of the laws of the road. They are not followed by us. The most basic driving regulation is to wear a helmet or secure your seatbelt. This basic rule can help us avoid a significant loss of property and life. By just following this basic guideline, we can preserve our lives and our property.
How Can Accidents Be Avoided?
- When you’re tired, don’t drive. When we get home from work, we are exhausted, and there is a chance that we will feel sleepy. In that circumstances, we should avoid driving because the risk of a serious accident is higher. It’s a good idea to unwind for a while before driving or, better yet, taking a taxi.
- Do not drive while inebriated. A number of traffic accidents are caused by drunk drivers. To begin with, drinking is not a good habit, but if you must consume two or three glasses, you should never drive while in such a state. Because drinking throws off one’s head and disrupts one’s typical routine. If you are inebriated, do not drive; instead, have someone else drive the automobile.
- Make sure you’re wearing a helmet and a seat belt. This guideline is the simplest to follow and has numerous advantages. This reduces the impact in the event of an accident.
- Don’t talk on your phone while driving. This is one of the most frequently disregarded traffic rules. Even on the road, everyone seemed to be engrossed on their phone. In our daily lives, we see a large number of people who use their phones while driving. Attending phone conversations, sending and receiving texts might divert our attention away from the road, causing us to lose control of the steering and cause an accident.
- Never go faster than you should. Regardless of how motivated you are to hurry up your car or bike after hearing “Dhoom’s” title tune. It is never a good idea to do so because we all know that what is depicted in movies is not genuine. According to a wise man, “Better late than never,” says the narrator.
- Conclusion: We have a lot of control over a lot of things, but we also have a lot of control over a lot of things. So, let us do what we can and trust God with the rest. I am confident that with modest effort, we can reduce the amount of traffic accidents.